Sydney Evans founder Rosanne Karmes believes that settings should enhance a precious stone’s natural contours and sparkle. Modeled on antique signet rings, this style is cast from 14-karat gold and encrusted with diamonds. You can place it on any finger, but wearing it on your pinky nods to tradition.
Size & Fit
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
Measurements can be found in the link below
Details & Care
- Round brilliant-cut G-H SI2-I1 diamonds, total weight: 0.095-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box