Sydney Evan’s ring serves as the perfect lucky charm – it’s adorned with an array of motifs, including a protective evil eye and an elephant with an upturned trunk for good fortune and prosperity. Cast from 14-karat gold, it has a boxy shape that’s set with shimmering diamonds. Turn it to display whichever symbol you like best.
Size & Fit
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
Measurements can be found in the link below
- Length: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Circumference: 5.3cm / 2.1in
- Width: 1.4cm / 0.6in
Details & Care
- Full-cut G-H SI2-I1 diamonds, total weight: 0.633-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box