Sydney Evan’s best-selling ‘Love’ collection was originally inspired by doodles and sketches founder Rosanne Karmes came across when she was flicking through one of her notebooks. Made from 14-karat gold, this ring is cast in the shape of the four-letter word and illuminated with light-catching rubies, amethysts, emeralds and rainbow sapphires. Wear it solo or stack it up with other bands from the LA-based label.
Shown here with: Khaite Top, Sydney Evan Ring, Sydney Evan Earrings, Sydney Evan Earrings, Sydney Evan Necklace, Sydney Evan Necklace, Sydney Evan Ring, Sydney Evan Bracelet.
Size & Fit
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
Details & Care
- Rubies, amethysts, emeralds and multicolored sapphires, total weight: 0.377-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box