Sydney Evan’s ring features the evil eye – an ancient symbol believed to protect against harm and negative energy. This statement piece is cast from 14-karat gold and illuminated by shimmering diamonds and a sapphire iris.
Size & Fit
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
Details & Care
- Full-cut G-H SI2-I1 diamonds, total weight: 0.48-carats; sapphire, total weight: 0.20-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box